Sunday 24 June 2012

English-Indonesian-English Translation Services

Having lived in many countries (Born in Brazil then moved to India, France, Venezuela, Singapore, Mexico, USA for Uni and the Netherlands to pursue Master's Degree), I have had the opportunity to travel and experience cultural diversity. I have always been fascinated with different cultures. After 4 years working from 9-5 in an office setting, I decided to change course and become a freelance translator.  I want to assist companies and individuals translate meanings across cultures. One of my job duties in my previous work also involves translating text from Indonesian-English and vice versa. So I thought being a translator is fitting for me plus I get the perks of gaining new knowledge. Thus far, I have assisted the World Bank, USAID, Grassroots Business Fund, Swisscontact, and Yayasan Sahabat Cipta. I am also currently hired by translation agencies in Jakarta translating documents to and from English in the areas of business, legal, financial, environment to name a few. 

If anybody reading needs a translator, my rate is as follows: 

English-Indonesian-English: Rp. 35.000 per page (for more than 10 pages) 
English-Indonesian-English: Rp. 350 per word (for less than 10 pages) 

* Price is negotiable 

I also provide editing, proofreading and copy writing services at competitive rates. 

Contact me for a quotation: mariana_nsam@yahoo.com







1 comment: